Our Booking & Cancellation Policy
Tour Booking & Cancellation Policy
- Most of our trips and tours have a minimum number requirement before they operate, and may be subject to cancellation if minimum numbers are not met.
- All tours and tour components are subject to change or cancellation due to sea, weather or other conditions beyond our control.
- We encourage anyone booking a single place to call to inquire about availability. Due to the quantity of kayaks on a tour, you may be asked to go in a double.
- If you find it necessary to cancel your tour for any reason, please let us know as soon as possible. All payments are non-refundable, but we will issue you a credit so that you can re-book for another time.
- If you are unable to participate on the trip that you have registered for and you are unable to reschedule to a trip within the same year, your credit does not expire.
- Your trip payment is transferable to any Hello Nature Adventure Tours scheduled trip (subject to availability)
- All tour participants are required to fill out and sign a Liability Waiver Form when they check-in for a tour and before they are permitted to continue with any of our tours.
- Safety on our trips is of paramount importance to Hello Nature. Tour participants are expected to follow the advice of our Guides at all times. Anyone acting in a manner that our Guides consider unsafe may be asked to leave the tour before completion.
- For additional information on equipment and what to bring, please visit our Tour FAQ and What We Provide & What to Bring pages