Sunsets & Desserts
Discover the breathtaking beauty of a west coast sunset, perfectly paired with locally made desserts.
We are now accepting kayak tour bookings for 2021
Sunsets & Desserts Evening Kayak Tour
Sunsets & Desserts Kayak Tour Overview
Get your cameras ready - a west coast sunset is not something to be missed. Experience the breathtaking beauty of a sunset on the water as we kayak the Ucluelet Harbour, taking a break to take in the incredible sunset. Enjoy delectable desserts catered by local favourite Zoë’s Bakery as you bask in the beauty of a sunset on the water.
Who is this kayak tour perfect for?
This kayak tour is perfect for beginners and families, with enough to keep experienced paddlers entertained and excited. It’s also a fun tour for couples, friends, and photographers- a beautiful way to experience the best of Ucluelet at magic hour.
Itinerary for Sunsets & Desserts Kayak Tour
- Meet at our dock located at 200 Hemlock Street in the Small Craft Harbour on Finger “F”.
- You’ll be departing from our kayak base 2 hours prior to sunset.
- Here, you’ll be provided with your gear as well as a safety overview by our trained staff.
- Next, we’ll kayak the Ucluelet Harbour as the sun starts to dip. Expect sightings of wildlife including bears, deer, eagles, and shorebirds during this portion of the trip.
- Before sunset, we’ll stop at a special beach to enjoy a locally-made dessert and warm beverage while admiring the wonderful beauty of a sunset over the Pacific ocean.
Sunsets & Desserts Tour Testimonials
Hands down favorite outing we did was the evening kayak and dessert with Hello Nature. Our guides were great fun, knowledgeable, very personable and professional. We saw seals, kingfishers, eagles, sea lions, raccoons and BEARS. It was so exciting!!
Booked myself and two friends for a sunset and desert tour. Absolutely amazing! Saw two bears, a harbour seal, and tons of eagles! Would 10/10 recommend this tour for anyone! Dessert was also delicious.
Hello Nature Adventure Tours recognises and supports the indigenous rights and title of the Hesquiaht, Ahousaht, and Tla-o-qui-aht First Nations, Ucluelet, Toquaht and Tseshaht - the first peoples of the lands and waters now called Clayoquot Sound and Barkley Sound.