Coastal Waters Kayaking Adventure
Discover the many islands that lie just outside of Ucluelet as you venture into the wildlife filled waters of the Barkley Sound.
We are now accepting kayak tour bookings for 2023
Coastal Waters Kayaking Adventure
Coastal Waters Kayaking Adventure Tour Overview
Kayakers will love this guided Vancouver Island kayaking journey to the islands that lie just outside of the Ucluelet Harbour, venturing into the Barkley Sound.
The Barkley Sound is one of those rare places that you feel miles from civilization - right outside of the town.
This tour offers an incredible opportunity for kayakers to experience the diversity of marine and terrestrial wildlife, paddling the ever-changing shorelines and island channels and reefs only accessible by sea kayak. Your adventure starts here.
Beginning in 2023, Hello Nature Adventure tours will include a micro beach clean up on all day trips. Once we pick a beach, we will go ashore and make a plan of where to start. We will work together in teams removing as much marine debris as possible, sort the debris into categories to gather data and make sure we can recycle as much as possible.
Who is this kayak tour perfect for?
This kayak tour is perfect for beginner, intermediate, and advanced kayaking levels. Private tours can be arranged for groups of 4 or more guests.
Corporate Beach Cleans are a fun and powerful way to to engage your staff and fulfill your Corporate Social Responsibility. Hello Nature Adventure Tour's Corporate program can help organizations
- Strengthen their community and boost team morale
- Encourage meaningful engagement amongst employees
- Build a stronger work culture and boost Corporate Social Responsibility
- Decrease stress, motivating the team to deliver better results in the workplace
- Create critical awareness about sustainability and important ocean issues
Itinerary for Kayak Tour
- Depart from our dock located at 200 Hemlock Street in the Small Craft Harbour on Finger “F”.
- First, we’ll explore the Ucluelet Harbour and learn about the biodiversity and wildlife that call this place home.
- Next, we’ll paddle into the Barkley Sound, experiencing the incredible beauty of the open Pacific Ocean.
- From here, your expert guide will guide you through rocky shores, gigantic kelp beds, rock formations, and wildlife colonies where you may spot black bears, sea lions or whales.
- Part way through the trip, your guide will take you to a sandy beach to enjoy a delicious picnic lunch.
- Your tour will continue exploring the Barkley Sound, returning to our dock for an estimated arrival time of 3:00pm.
Coastal Waters Tour Testimonials
This company, the owners and employees embody the West Coast Spirit. Their level of friendliness and professionalism is unsurpassed.
Spent the day with Phil on the Coastal Waters tour. Had a great time! A great lunch was served mid trip. Trip concluded with a tour of the north harbour, saw a mother black bear and three cubs! Thanks Phil for a great day!
Contact Hello Nature
200 Hemlock Street,
Small Craft Harbour Finger "F",
Ucluelet, British Columbia, Canada, V0R 3A0
Toll Free: 1-844-706-2751
Hello Nature Adventure Tours recognises and supports the indigenous rights and title of the Hesquiaht, Ahousaht, and Tla-o-qui-aht First Nations, Ucluelet, Toquaht and Tseshaht - the first peoples of the lands and waters now called Clayoquot Sound and Barkley Sound.