Hello Nature Adventures is always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. If you share our passion for the natural environment and sustainable tourism, we’d love to hear from you.
Employment Opportunities with Hello Nature
Are you looking for a new opportunity to join a fun and supportive team? Look no further than Hello Nature Adventure Tours! We are constantly expanding and adding new members to our team each season. As part of our commitment to creating an inclusive work environment, we offer competitive wages, health stipends, pro-deals, ongoing training, and certification opportunities.
Please note that in order to be considered for any position with us, you must be legally able to work in Canada prior to applying. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer sponsorship or visas at this time.
We believe that our team is our greatest asset and we strive to create a positive and collaborative work culture that supports growth and development. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and experience.
Requirements for guides
- Valid certification and in good standing with the Sea Kayak Guides Alliance of BC (or equivalent)
- Food Safe Level 1 (can be obtained after hiring)
- Class 5 Driver’s Licence (can be obtained after hiring)
- Legally able to work in Canada (hiring prerequisite)
- Ability to attend pre-season training dates
In addition, our guides are expected to have or develop the following skills:
- Natural history and interpretation
- Outdoor leadership and good safety judgement
- Teamwork, collaboration and communication
- Food preparation and cooking
How to apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please send a letter of application with your name, address, contact details, availability, qualifications and any other relevant information to email@example.com.
Hello Nature Adventure Tours recognises and supports the indigenous rights and title of the Hesquiaht, Ahousaht, and Tla-o-qui-aht First Nations, Ucluelet, Toquaht and Tseshaht - the first peoples of the lands and waters now called Clayoquot Sound and Barkley Sound.